Eng. Rabih Osta GM Phoenix Machinery
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering with honors from Lebanese University – Branch 2
- Master in Business Administration from Notre-Dame University – Louaize in Lebanon
- Master in International Business from Bordeaux Business School in France
Vice President of Phoenix Group: in Lebanon
Membership in professional groups:
- Advisory board member in the World Energy Council (WEC )
- Board member in the Lebanese Solar Energy Society (LSES)
- Founding Member in the Lebanese Foundation for Renewable Energy (LFRE)
- Syndicate of engineers and architectures – Beirut
- Institution of mechanical engineers –UK
- Advisory Board member for ESIB USJ and USEK universities.
Rabih Osta holds over 20 years of experience in operations and project management within the industrial and renewable energy fields.
Since 1997 , Rabih serves as a part-time professor in the Faculty of Business Administration and Economics and faculty of engineering in the following universities :
Notre Dame University (NDU), Sagesse University and USEK